Tuesday, January 24, 2006

this one's four the meme

tagged by seekingasylum, who claims that I'm the only one who actually reads his blog. Well Hugo, thus I shall increase your readership by inserting a link to your blog, because my blog is so much more popular than yours! neh-nehneepoopoo.:P

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:

Subway server (i have breadknife scars as proof ok)
Waitressing
Bookshop assistant
IT trainer (whoa, i hear you say you jerks of no faith in my IT-saavy-ness)

Four movies you could watch over and over:

American Pie 1 or 2
A night at the Roxbury
12 Storeys
The Little Mermaid

Four places you've lived in:

unfortunately I've moved from place to place within S'pore more than I've moved country to country, with the exception of Perth, WA, so...

Clementi, Sunset Way
Dover, Buona Vista
Newton, Upper Bukit Timah Road
Changi, Changi.

Four TV shows you love(d) to watch:

The X-Files (for the sci-fi geek within me)
Kopi-O (kopi-O, he yi bei nong-nong de kopi-Ohhh!)
Masters of the Sea (and I vill crush you like a cockroach if you can't tell i'm kidding)
Grey's Anatomy (funny how Grey is the one person I like the least amongst the cast, even though the whole bloody narrative revolves around her)
Arrested Development (read previous post to find out why)

Four places you’ve been on vacation:

Athens, Greece
Bali
The U.S of A
Redang island, Trengganu, Malaysia

Four websites you visit daily:

Go Fug Yourself - because i love reading reviews from the fuggling funny fashionistas
Yahoo! - check email
Jobsdb.com - for the daily resume-sending grind
Blogger - although I am not being entirely truthful as you can see from the lack of daily updates, but must put 4, mah.:P

Four of your favourite foods:

chilli crab with fried mantou
Sliced fish porridge
grilled chicken breast salad with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegarette dressing
garlic naan with butter chicken!

Four places you would rather be:

my 3-room apartment at 8/12 Wingfield Avenue, Crawley - for that life of decadent independence
a little white house next to the sea, somewhere in the Mediterranean
the beach and sparkling, startlingly clear waters at Redang Island
where I am right now is actually quite fine by me.

Four tagged:

the monosyllabic girl (so that she'll bother to update a little!)
the rational neurotic
the not-quite superhero Fok
er-ne-st,who apparently has become quite earnest about his blogging,heh.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Rational Neurotic said...

so lies the fact you're the first evar to tag me this way. Haha. Almost.

Eh girl you failed math right?

I will do this when my sister is back away from me. haha. cos you know her, she around super tua pai one. no time for anything else.

5:25 pm  
Blogger Dee said...

auntie soh! i love these friendster-esque tidbits u post. please m'am, can i have some more? =p

6:36 pm  
Blogger The Queen of Suds said...

no i didn't fail math, but came too close to doing so too many times. Hah!

12:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares free counter