Wednesday, December 21, 2005

eavesdropping on the mrt

Overheard whilst in the MRT, to Harbourfront Station:

Teenage boy #1: "Really lah, i have a girlfriendddddd!"
Teenage boy #2: "Don't talk cock lah."
Teenage boy #1: "Why you don't believe me?!"
Teenage boy #2:"Shaddup lah."

(conversation proceeds as we exit the train)

Teenage boy #1:"Why, you jealous isitt!! Don't want to believe i have girlfriend!!"
Teenage boy #2:"you are full of shit."
Teenage boy #1: "aiyah i know lah, you jealous! That's 'cause you're in love with me!"
Teenage boy #2:"......"

okok, i made up the last 2 lines.

I wonder if I ever had such conversations in those days.

I'm shorre glad i ain't a teenage gal in these desolute times. Listen to the market man.:-P

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne said...

Only you can come up with those lines....

1:10 am  
Blogger * Y || said...

i see u finally started blogging again. btw, i'm coming back!

10:35 pm  
Blogger Dee said...

dear gal, i think i've had worse convos. trying not to look too far back. ha!

2:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares free counter