Saturday, February 18, 2006

sometimes,

it takes waking up early on a Saturday morning, a trip to the airport, a mrt and bus ride back to work up an appetite for a good blogging session. Still lazy to type for long but as apparent from my counter, some of you out there are interested and keep checking back...so, update!

1) Kings of Convenience is sold out!! ArghhhhhhH!!!!! Tragic, tragic, tragic. I really shouldn't have hesitated. But what to do when its all about the money, and (as much as you want it to be) not about the freedom of financial flow, especially when you are unemployed.

2) and what's even more tragic is w.e.f last week, I am employed! So now that I will be earning a decent salary and have the means to go for KOC, I can't. Damn.

3) I have a theory that Singaporeans are more united, and connected than we think we are. We share putty!

4) Too lazy to expand on the latter. Another time. Meanwhile, the sun is gloriously hot and my skin's aching for a darker tan. Off to the pool I go hi-ho!

5 Comments:

Blogger * Y || said...

so where are u employed?? wen's co??

1:07 am  
Blogger The Queen of Suds said...

no..marshall cav never called me up for an interview even! company's website is www.oaag.com. currently typing this from work...haha

3:03 pm  
Blogger RemoteCarrier said...

You support Kings of Convenience?Me too!LOL!

10:58 pm  
Blogger * Y || said...

yar, so wat IS ur job scope?? data entrying e no of golf balls u picked up and where u picked them from?
muahaha! =P

7:59 pm  
Blogger The Rational Neurotic said...

hey I lost my phone... can you sms me? Swiss Serenade soon and we're invited to "buy" tickets!

3:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares free counter