memes-merised
hoorah, i am popular. Hsinnie tagged me with the musical meme, but I already did it, more out of desparation than fun.. :-P nways for the sake of doing because its such a fad and i can be quite a shallow person because someone thought of me enough to pass it on, here goes:
Total volume of music files on my computer:
21.8 GB -5,879 songs
The last CD I bought was:
Pure Comfort by Peng Ching Hui (I support local aka Singaporean talent!)
Song playing right now:
nothing
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. You Get What You Give - New Radicals (one song that defined the 90s for me)
2. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell (for the hippie in me.I really love her music)
3. 405 (accoustic) and radio edit - Death Cab for Cutie ('hide your bad habits underneath the patio, patio, patio, patiooo')
4. Graduate - Third Eye Blind (james and turtur: my 'angst-ridden undergraduate poem';-D)
5. Brimful of Asha - Cornershop (happy peppy cruisy feel good rubbish)
Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
the grandpapa of all turturs - must give him more incentive to blog mah :P
Seventeenmay - we have shared many many lovely musical moments together :-)
James, ardent Yong Bang fan and maestro of sappy love songs.
the Anime-niac, who is forever blasting her anime music and watching her anime..haha
the indier-than-thou. Actually to know what sort of songs she listens to just check out her radio blog. But DON'T steal the codes for it like what some sneaky person did, have some manners for pete's sake! just ask her nicely and she *might* say yes!
The first time i saw the word 'meme', i was thinking, what?MEE-MEE ah? whahaha.
Total volume of music files on my computer:
21.8 GB -5,879 songs
The last CD I bought was:
Pure Comfort by Peng Ching Hui (I support local aka Singaporean talent!)
Song playing right now:
nothing
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. You Get What You Give - New Radicals (one song that defined the 90s for me)
2. Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell (for the hippie in me.I really love her music)
3. 405 (accoustic) and radio edit - Death Cab for Cutie ('hide your bad habits underneath the patio, patio, patio, patiooo')
4. Graduate - Third Eye Blind (james and turtur: my 'angst-ridden undergraduate poem';-D)
5. Brimful of Asha - Cornershop (happy peppy cruisy feel good rubbish)
Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
the grandpapa of all turturs - must give him more incentive to blog mah :P
Seventeenmay - we have shared many many lovely musical moments together :-)
James, ardent Yong Bang fan and maestro of sappy love songs.
the Anime-niac, who is forever blasting her anime music and watching her anime..haha
the indier-than-thou. Actually to know what sort of songs she listens to just check out her radio blog. But DON'T steal the codes for it like what some sneaky person did, have some manners for pete's sake! just ask her nicely and she *might* say yes!
The first time i saw the word 'meme', i was thinking, what?MEE-MEE ah? whahaha.

2 Comments:
the musical thing lar!
i am against piracy...
Post a Comment
<< Home