Monday, April 17, 2006

Blogging @ work


Haha. Here's another lazy post! Meme-ing's fun once in a while, and I really like this one.

My ex is probably still alive, has a kid via shotgun, is working in a real estate/insurance/MLM/telecomms job. No clue whatsoever as to what he is doing. Last I saw him, he was fat with dried-out looking peroxide hair. Loser haha.

Maybe I should quit my job. Story of my life, huh.

I love having quality time with people who matter and who know me well, so that I don't have to pretend to be nice and I can be as bitchy and grumpy as I wish, all in the name of love and familiarity.

I don’t understand why there are times I feel bouts of incredible helplessness and disgruntledness, like now.

I lose weight. Haha, correction - it should be I hope to lose weight.

People say I’m a good listener.

Love is a word that I try not to use in vain.

Somewhere, someone is having a spaghetti bolognaise with a glass of merlot, set on a red-and-white checked tablecloth decorated with a cracked blue pot of daisies, and looking out of the geranium-lined window onto a fine mist of rain.

I will always strive to exceed my limitations.

Forever is only as far as we can imagine.

I never want to stop believing in God and who He is.

I think the current US President is often misunderstood, and too right-wing for my liking.

When I wake up in the morning I turn over and fall back to sleep, wishing it was half and hour earlier.

My past was eventful. Heck, things can only get better.

I get annoyed when famous food places behave as if they don't need your patronage and money.

Parties are for) people who see every reason to organise events that construct and constrict behavioural patterns. (trying to be smart lah.

My dog is Darcy Soh the Bumbling Beagle, named after D'Arcy from Smashing Pumpkins, not Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice as widely assumed by many. I love you, old girl!

My cat is anti-social, bullies Darcy and is very disliked by Richard.

Kisses are the best when there isn't too much saliva and when there is a lingering, tingly sensation after.;-)

Tomorrow will just be another day, 'til I find a job/calling that really means something to me.

I really want to sleep. Just had lunch.

I have low tolerance for people who are arrogant. They activate my sarcasm horns.

-stolen from wurh-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares free counter