Sunday, July 23, 2006

musing, musing

Its funny how I am making the effort to blog again, especially after the indefinite hiatus announcement.

I am experiencing one of those frustrating moments, when work, family, friends and other impending commitments are threatening to engulf me by squeezing every last vestige of life out of me - much like wringing out a wet cloth 'til its almost dry.

Right now, I am tired of struggling.
Right now, I am tired of trying to reconcile and harmonise.
Right now, I wish I could say to my boss job, "to hell with you!!" and walk away happy and carefree. But I can't. At least, not immediately.
Right now, I want to reach out and pull my dad, my mum, the rest of my family and Richard towards me and hug them and tell them that I love them so much. I wish I had more time for them.
Right now, I should be sleeping.
Right now, I should be praying, and listening a little bit more.

And, eegads. I am getting really, really big in all the wrong places. My fitness level, thank God, has been stabilised due to weekly swims... but I am not burning enough fat. The worst part is, its not like I'm eating more than I should.. but its just that input is far more than any output.

I missed dinner with the UWA folks yet again, due to work commitments. 2nd dinner in a row missed. Dare I hope that I will make the next one?

I know where all of this is leading to... and if I don't do something to curb the violent downward spiral towards deep, dark depression and self-pity, I will dry up and eventually die...a.h.h.h.

And.. WHAT A TRAVESTY!!THEY'VE BLOCKED YOUTUBE, BLOGGER, AND WORST OF ALL, FLICKR ON THE SERVER AT WORK!!!! My photo and blog whoring habits have to be confined to after-work hours at home!! What am I going to do in those moments of precious skiving??? (*$(#*$(**@!!!!!!

Ok. Somebody anybody give me an SMS or call in the next few days to make sure that I am still alive. Haha, just kidding lah. Not going to do anything stupid.

On a brighter note, have a peek into my blog-whoring hobby:

Karen Cheng - A quirky twentysomething mother of 2 beautiful boys who is one of those people with a knack of turning motherhood and everyday life into a beautiful, fulfilling livelihood.

The Food Pornographer - I quote the author of the website, for lack of imagination:"Food at its porniest". Warning: be prepared to experience wild and unexplainable food cravings while/after viewing.

Rice and Soup - I'm still getting to know this one a little better, but I love the simplistic, feminine template she uses, and I want her life (read: homemaker mother of 2 girls who freelances as a journalist.Husband: of the arty-farty type, a designer or something I reckon.)The result? A match made in heaven, seemingly. Ahhh.

Now I feel... little better. Blogging is therapy man. Ok bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger * Y || said...

wat??!!!!
how are u going to read my blog from now on??!!!
=p

6:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares free counter