ok lah.. one was at some publishing firm, the other was at Creative. And hello to Creative if you are reading my blog now. Hah ha. I listed Laundry Days down when filling in a survey form because there was this part that asked if I had my own blog or website.
Will I get a new job or will I not? Stay tuned to find out..
From Umbrella Brand briefs to Victoria's Secrets thongs, Giordano Blues to Levis, boho skirts and minis, life is like an endless literary laundry line.What will one dare to bare on it?
3 Comments:
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
where?!
haha
how how how?
ok lah..
one was at some publishing firm, the other was at Creative. And hello to Creative if you are reading my blog now. Hah ha. I listed Laundry Days down when filling in a survey form because there was this part that asked if I had my own blog or website.
Will I get a new job or will I not? Stay tuned to find out..
Post a Comment
<< Home