Sunday, July 10, 2005

i'm back

It is winter.
I have been experiencing an unusual outbreak of pimples.
It's like my body is taking a trip down memory lane, from the time when i was 11-17 and had terrible pimply scars and ugly red blotches on my face.
I need exercise. Badly!

For those of you who have commented from my latest Friendster/MSN pic that I look like I have slimmed down, thank you you but no thanks, because the fact is, I haven't. I repeat: higly photoshopped, change of lighting, and there you have the new 'slimmer' me. If the truth must be stated, I have morphed into an oily, fatty, lumpy piece of walking lard!*shriek*

Okokok... so i've no quite degenerated into a piece of lard that the prata 'bosses' at Simpang can use for rubbing into their prata dough, but physically I haven't been at my best. And Hippo tells me that his waistline is slimmer than mine now (less than 30) and that he bet he can wear my jeans. Hmmph!

I want a tan.
My skin colour's that of stale Hainanese chicken.
I need a new hair colour.


ARGHHH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Edmond said...

Harlow! Ed here. Thanks for "kaypoying". It helped a lot. =)

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares free counter