Monday, July 11, 2005

tonight,

i have a million and one things to blog about.

I think blogging should become a discipline for me, something that I have to regulate and sit down to accomplish as regularly as possible for the purpose of, i dunno, learning to be be more fluid and eloquent? Bah, not that any of my posts so far have been. Shy lah, don't want to exhibit my enormous talent.:P

Right. The next few posts will probably be a collection of the junk that i've been accumulating for the past weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger gilliangel said...

hey babe!
I never knew you blogged! But it sure brightened up my day!

Hope all is well over there.Been meaning to drop you a little note over Friendster.Will do so soon. Before the Hippo leaves! =(

hope all is well..
sending big hugs ur way,
G.

PS: *ahem* www.xanga.com/gilliangel
(blush..im some sort of closet-blogger la..)

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares free counter